Saturday, May 30, 2009

2009.05.27

Hoho, today probably won’t be that good of a day. I forgot the day’s teaching schedule at home, and I’m already spacing out at 8.25 in the morning. I also have the teacher who I have an irrational hatred of today. If it wasn’t for that fact that leaving would mess up everyone’s day here, I’d so totally tell them I’m not feeling well and go home. But, I can’t do that to them. I really want to though. In all honesty, except for the one teacher who I have irrational hatred for, elementary school isn’t so bad…I’m just not quite over my burn-out from it. The kids are real cuties, and aren’t any worse (or better) than the first years. It’s just the burn-out, man, the burn-out. I don't think I’d have any problems going to Yangiu E.S., but Nishinakada E.S. is a small one to me. It’s so totally burn-out…and that one teacher. Oh well. First period is going to be interesting. Luckily I did remember to make the flash card things.
First period went relatively well. The missing plan on my part didn’t seem to hinder the lesson much. Hopefully the next couple of lessons will be okay…especially since there’s only 3 left. I wonder if I can get back in time for lessons with my middle school…? I have been lately, but that doesn’t mean that I will be able to now.
My irrational hatred burns unevenly. Sometimes I’m completely fine with them, other times just hearing their voice alone sets me off. Oh, it is problematic, but hopefully it’ll simmer down. I think it will.
Apparently there will be a fire drill/emergency drill thing today. We’ll see how that goes. ...It wasn’t too awful. Actually, they just spoke over the intercom. Now I know. If ever in an emergency situation, go into the nearest classroom. Gotcha. But, just so you know, if I’m in the bathroom, I’m finishing first. Nobody likes emergency situations with a full bladder.
I think I have irrational hatred for more than one teacher. Oh Hell.
Third period was okay. Not much to report. Irrational hatred is spread between 2 teachers so it has less depth…which is kinda good.
Elementary school wasn’t too bad. I got back to middle school during 5th period so I couldn’t go to ti, but I did go to 6th. I also thought that the front gate was locked and asked a teacher to open the gate. He said that it wasn’t locked, and I said that I thought that it was…it wasn’t. Hoho, that was good times. It’s a good thing I’ve learned to laugh at myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment