Monday, October 12, 2009

You know one thing that I hadn't thought of when I started on my quest to get healthy (part one being the weight issue, part two healthy diet, and part three cardiovascular health as well as long term healthy weight management) is that the smaller you get the more bones you can feel. I can feel bones I'm not sure I've ever felt (and surely not since I was about 10). Now, I'm not really complaining. It's awesome...is a slightly creepy way. I like feeling new bones. Take that statement as you will. Although it does make the futon a touch more uncomfortable...as well as leaning against walls.

5 comments:

  1. That too!
    Seriously haven't worn as many layers ever as I have been lately. It's not even that cold and I'm in about 4 layers and still chilly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was enough. I loled. I did. For real.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do what I can with what I've got.

    ReplyDelete