Saturday, October 9, 2010

I am alive.

Today was a good day.

Except for the fact that my ankle and knee started to hurt before I could gym. But, I guess that is okay. It just means I need to lay off the gym a bit for a bit. Yes! Many bits in one sentence!

In other news, I am socially booked up for a bit. I got plans on Monday, Tuesday, AND Wednesday! Granted, one is personal training, so I'm not so sure how that's going to work out, but it is. That's social as far as I am concerned since I get to talk to my personal trainer. Last week he asked me lots of questions and initiated conversation. Good sign as far as I'm concerned. Perhaps I have a shot? Perhaps not? Who knows!?

Today was the first day of 新人戦(shinninsen = where the 2 and 1 years get to go out and play sports without being overshadowed by the 3 years). I went to track. It was good. I had a good time. One 3 year kept telling me not to do stuff so that was kinda bad. I felt bad for joking too much...that 3 year got to me. Oh well. Tomorrow is a new day and I hope to be awesome and not as much of a problem...

No comments:

Post a Comment