Sunday, December 26, 2010

Christmas Review

Yesterday's PT was the best I've had...my trainer said so. Did the det lifts the best I ever had (I got a high five for it) and we moved onto wide legged squats. It was a great feeling of accomplishment and hope to continue to improve in 2011! I just hope the week off of the gym (since it's closed...) doesn't set me back too much. I'm going to attempt to exercise even over the break, but that might not work out...haha. Unintentional pun! Bad job, me, bad job.

For my "Christmas Dinner," I had a hamburger-bagel, a fruit plate, and a sweet bean bread. It was good. Not really Christmassy, but that's okay. The normal things for the US are rather expensive here, and I can't eat fried chicken and didn't want to eat a normal cake (Japanese style), so I made do with what I wanted...bread, meat, and fruit.

Finished off two pictures I owed for Christmas. They were finished on time! Go me!

Sent a couple of emails, did some Facebook-ing.

Then played some video games and called home. Went to bed shortly after that. Didn't get to sleep 'til much later, but I went to bed none-the-less.

Today, the day after Christmas, I will gym, then go to my friends 'Good-bye Party' and enjoy that. Tomorrow is work...unless I take off. I should probably go in so I don't get used to not going then get all disgruntled with having to go when school starts up again...but...but...

No comments:

Post a Comment