Saturday, February 27, 2010

Went shopping the first half of the day. The second half will be spent at the gym and home. Bought a body brush that may or may not be useful. I've yet to try it, so I don't know. I doubt it, but it's all I could find and decided to take a chance. Almost bought a really gay shirt, but it was broken (as the cashier figured out for me...and all the rest were too...), so I just stuck with the pants which may be too small...but will be the right size (one way or another! You hear that pants???!?!? You'll fit me!). Also bought a kanji game. It looks supremely gay and slightly annoying. It should be fun. It seems you must fight monsters by putting in the kanji's reading. I'm going to lose bad, but that's neither here nor there.

...apparently it's a "Cellulite Massager." Maybe it'll be fine. I didn't actually look at what they called it in the store...maybe all will be fine.


No comments:

Post a Comment