Wednesday, November 3, 2010

I exercised for a bit over 3 hours today.
I'm TOTALLY undoing all of it by drinking a cream liquor now.
...and am having a cheese burger tomorrow morning (yes, for breakfast!). I even got the cheese and everything already. I just have to wake up tomorrow, clean the dishes I'm going to use, do a bit of prep work and then eat like a fattie. A very happy fattie. Unless the cheese disagrees with me. In which case a happy-then-unhappy fattie.

I wonder if you can actually not eat enough fat regularly so your body starts to crave it bad... I know that your body can get addicted to sugars and so forth, so I try not to over do the sugars so it can't get addicted to them. But, I wonder if I've cut out my fats too much. If I had to guess, I'd guess that I normally have about 10-15 grams a day. It seems like a lot to me, but I don't think it is, actually. I know I'm getting a lot less now that I've stopped school lunch (over half is fried foods and I can't handle fried foods without a few beers in me [it's true!], so I had to stop it so I could eat lunch). I'll ask some trainers and see what they have to say.

Normally. This cream liquor probably has me in the 30 gram range steadily climbing to a bazillion shortly.

I need to buy weight training gloves. My hands are going to get all callused. Which would be fine, but I think I need to get my "jyousei-ryoku"(girl power [basically, girl-ness]) upped not downed. Or move to a country where the men are actually manly, for the most part.

1 comment:

  1. hahaha this post cracks me up. Especially the meanderings on the cream liqour and the non-manly-mans.

    Krisbones (Who is both manly and pretty of eyelash.)

    ReplyDelete