Friday, November 19, 2010

I started a NEW blog!!

About writing! Since I do it sparingly! (take that comment how you will)

The intro:
"November. It's the month of NaNoWriMo...I know that last bit stands for month so I'm being terribly redundant, but that is how we will live for now. This month of months has inspired me to write without editing or care (well, some care since it is a story and I don't want to create such terrible writing as to be compared to feces...unless you find them terribly entertaining in which case I do want to be compared to them...well, my writing, perhaps not me as a person). I know it's a bit too late to start now on NaNoWriMo since November is almost over and whatnot. But, I am going to attempt to embark on a mission to write a novel up to their standards...which is a lot of words. A lot of them. I will write without editing and probably with little forethought.

I hope you enjoy. Please feel free to tell me what you think. I may occasionally leave comments with my thoughts or comments on the writing. I will post whatever I have whenever I have it.

Please enjoy.

Also, I plan on writing drunk sometimes. See if you can figure out when I did (and when I didn't, but should have)! <3 "

The blog is here: No Va Writing
(also, check out the side notes! I already have side notes...which are more like warnings...)

No comments:

Post a Comment