Wednesday, July 15, 2009

It's just that I can't get to sleep you see...

and I had nothing to do, so I looked up what my 'ideal weight' would be for my body frame and height. Basically, I picked a good goal. A healthy one. Yeah for me! Now to just lost the stubborn weight and I'll be good...er. Gooder.

Haha, I say this and I'm NOT going to fighting tomorrow! It's a friend's birthday party, so I'd rather do that. ...'cause they a friend and it sounds like fun, but I do need to get my butt in gear. My secret goal is to get smaller than Katherine so I can call her fat and then SHE'LL STOP COMPLAINING ABOUT NOT BEING AT THE WEIGHT SHE WANTS TO BE AT AND ACTUALLY EXERCISE INSTEAD OF WHINING ALL DAY AND EATING. It's the only way we can motivate her, me thinks. Although I don't think I can get smaller than her, but we'll see. We'll see...

------

I've only looked at about 1/10 of the page and have already spotted many boots that I would like to own. I think I have a problem...
I WANT TO HAVE SEXY BOOT TIME.
I LOVE BOOTS.
EVEN IN SUMMER.
MY LOVE NEVER ENDS.
...although the boot height does get smaller...

...and, yes, I do get emails from this site. I trash most of them without looking, but I DID buy boots from there before...

Okay, this pair is just AWESOME. I mean LOOK AT IT! Brass knuckles for a heel, man. Great!

No comments:

Post a Comment