Wednesday, August 5, 2009

So, as all of you should know, I went on a trip home for 2 weeks. I had packed my tablet in my suitcase 'cause my computer is heavy and makes my carry on murder to carry since it's not that comfortable to carry anyway. Getting home, no problem. All luggages were in perfect condition. Nothing lost, and bags both at most half packed. (I had 2 suitcases; I'll pluralize luggage if I feel like it even though it's not proper) I had a good time at home. Had to buy a whole new wardrobe since darn near all my clothes didn't fit, and bought quite a few pairs of shoes since I have a man sized foot in Japan (26.5 cm, yo!). Also had to buy a crap ton of presents, but that it's so bad. So, had a good time and packed my suitcases too full (overweight charge wasn't as bad as I thought, but it wasn't good either...). Got to Sendai (after quite a bit of flying and turbulence) and saw that one of the pouches on the suitcase was open. I lost my tablet pen. I saw it earlier and thought about putting it in my carryon but forgot...
I lost my tablet pen.
sorry, it deserved being said again because now I either have to find a new pen (which hopefully I can otherwise...) or get a new tablet. Granted, my tablet is going wonky (it's about 5 years old and has moved house about 10 times; it's had a hard life) so I'd like a new one, but the money is the issue.

And, I took the car keys and my storage unit stuff from home. Haha. Gotta mail those back...soon.




2 comments: