Saturday, January 31, 2009

2009.01.30

Went to 1st year of elementary school today. I'm just not really in the mood for it this week apparently. Luckily we had a game to play otherwise I'd probably have fallen asleep. One kid poked me in the butt. That was new.
After lunch (I dropped some of it on my pants, by the way), I went back to the middle school. I had no classes since in the afternoon I have 3rd years, and they all went home early. Kinda sucked, but there's not much to be done about it. I graded some papers, translated parts of a song, stuff like that.
As I was leaving, one of the nurses was as well. She offered to give me a lift, which I appreciated, since she was going to about the same place. We talked about things like motorbikes, and then I asked her about that guy who kept messaging me. She said to change my number - I'm going to think about it. If he stops messaging, then it'll be okay. If not, then I might do that. She dropped me off, and I went home.
At around 9.30, went to karaoke - which is always fun...well, not always - and then to a club to dance. Had fun dancing. It's the most fun I've had mostly sober in a long while. Rather interesting night, all in all. Took a cab back at around 4.30 in the AM, and went to sleep. It was a good night. A good one indeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment