Sunday, January 25, 2009

An update from whenever the last one was and yesterday...2009.01.24

So, I really don't remember much about what has been going on for the last couple of weeks in detail. I know that there was a conference, a mid year one to be specific. That was okay. Not sure I learned much, if anything, but it was an experience. Otherwise, I made a fool of myself again in front of that guy, but that's okay. I have a feeling that is just how I roll.
It's re-contracting time here. I think I'm in for another year at least. I must admit - this is probably the worst way for my parents to find out about this fact. Gonna send 'em an email and hope they read that before this. There's still so much for me to learn here, and I'm not ready to return for anything other than a visit.
I also rearranged my room. It's not 100% finished, but it's getting there.
I also bought a scanner/printer/copier thing. I didn't get the ink cartridges yet, but I'm getting closer. I had a ¥10,000 coupon, and enough points so I only ended up paying about ¥370 for it. Not too bad really. But now that means that updates will be coming from the drawing side of life.
Last night I did go out. (abrupt change, I know) My friends girlfriend asked that I come out with them specifically, so I did, but I kinda didn't want to. It was a good night. I had a nice beer, and spend an all-nighter in the Royal Host and then the McDonalds.
Oh, I also bought Misery (the book). I saw that movie, and I LOVE it. I loved the book. I loved the movie. It's just a good book. I think that makes me creepy, but that is okay. The people I tell that I like horror movies to seem surprised. I don't make a good Japanese woman. Oh well.

No comments:

Post a Comment