Wednesday, June 3, 2009

2009.06.03

I went to the gym FINALLY!! It was a good workout. Nothing killer, but a good one, none-the-less. Just walked on the treadmill, did a bike, and did some weights. Fighting is tomorrow - that should be killer, but AWESOME! The fighting class is going out to Yakiniku so I think I should go to class at least once before it...and because I feel so much better after it. I think if I am stressed then it is a good combatant for that.

Had fun in classes today. I also started studying for the JLPT...which I may or may not take depending on how long I actually keep up the studying...which may not last that long...But it may. Who knows. Until I remembered that I have to make a worksheet for a class, I wasn't going to bring my computer to school, but now that I remember that, I may have to bring it. Drat. If I bring it, I probably won't study. Oh well. You gotta do what you gotta do, eh? I'm so undisciplined.

Friday is also an enkai. I'm doing so much socializing. It's scary...

No comments:

Post a Comment