Sunday, June 21, 2009

2009.06.07-2009.06.21

Let's see what I can remember...
-5th period cheering practice
-Sports Festival
-1 win in softball, 1 lose
-Tennis madness
-Track and Field
-Questions which could make a sailor blush from T&F
-Losing
-"yosete..."
-10 days straight of work
-Tokyo for a day and a half
-Meeting up with my friends again!
-Gundam statue
-Love Hotel...S&M style
-Bad Gym times
-Bonding with one of my friends over bad times
-Cleaning
-Working on commissions
-March of Dimes
-Shopping
-New Shoes!
-I can wear Mediums!
-Making Katherine sad
-Moeru Karada GET!

I think that about sums it up in a non-linear fashion with no explanation at all. I like it that way. I've still got to clean so much!! And finish the commissions I've got going on.
I'm thinking about hitting on someone tomorrow. We'll see how that goes. I'm foreign. I'm a freak show. I might as well. Don't judge.

No comments:

Post a Comment