Friday, June 5, 2009

2009.06.05

Today wasn't too bad...unless you count that my period started in second period and I had no pad with me to utilize. (hey guys, what a way to start an entry, eh? ) Other than that, it really wasn't a bad day. Not much went down. There is an enkai tonight. A 'pre-junior high school sports tournament' drinking party. It's also raining. ...and I'm kinda tired, but it should be fun...and drunken. Drunken makes most things better...except for the things that it doesn't. I can't decide if it's a good idea to attempt to bring my camera or not. I think not. I'm going with not...and I shalnt bring it. I'm also wondering if I should bring my big umbrella or my small one. I think the small one is better...
I have a feeling something interesting happened today, but I can't remember what...drat.

--

Just got back from the enkai. It was fun! Not too much drinking, and no second party. All in all, it was a good night. But, it was yakiniku. Tomorrow is yakiniku. I'll be so full of meat come tomorrow night. It ain't even funny. Okay, it is a little funny...

No comments:

Post a Comment