Saturday, June 27, 2009

2009.06.27

I got some medicine today. I took my temperature this morning (since the nurse lent me the thermometer from the staff room) and had a temperature of 38.1C, which is when they become rather worried, so I decided it was best to get some despite my lack of liking medicine. Okay, I'll be honest. I rather enjoy the medicine that lays you out for hours on end. That medicine I can get down with. Most others, I'm not a fan of. But, the medicine is working. I feel a lot better and my head doesn't throb. That is a plus. Non-throbbing body parts are a good way to go.

My keeper came over today with food. It was good times. We talked about bad times for some of the students. The food was good. The discussion perhaps wasn't the best. But we all know that life will teach the lessons that must be learned. Perhaps too late, but that is how things go. Life has a way of working itself out.

You know what I love? When elementary school students ask me which of a group of 2-4 students are my type. It's rather surreal and one of those questions which you cannot answer...at all. ...until you make it into a joke. ...which only happens half the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment