Saturday, May 1, 2010

Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time.
At the beginning part (when you're a kid), Marron gives you an egg which turns into a chicken overnight, right? Then you sneak in and find the princess. She gives you a letter. But you lose the chicken. What happens to the chicken? Does she take it and start a chicken farm? Is it released into the wild? If Link (or as I've named him this time around: Ramen) were a true hero, wouldn't he give the chicken back to Marron? I mean, that egg was important to her...and what does Ramen do the first chance he gets? Give up the chicken for a woman with money. I don't know about you, but I think Ramen should feel at least a little bad about it. Granted, saving the world of a reign of terror from a slightly green guy with a huge honker may be more important to most, but what happens to that chicken? That's what I want to know. I can see the letter being kept by that guard guy (it's for him after all), and the masks obviously go to the people who buy them, but the chicken. That's where the mystery is.

No comments:

Post a Comment