Thursday, March 12, 2009

2009.03.12

I've been going to a lot more 1 nensei classes lately...not having any 3 nensei classes means I have a slightly (...) more open schedule. I've been to I think 2 of them for the past 3 days straight. It's a lot easier to memorize their names when you actually go to class...not surprisingly. Luckily, work is still nice. I just have a lot more free time, which I have been filling with reading of a book, as you might remember. It's this one actually Hopefully that link will work. If not...oh well. Up to page 77...78? The readings going slowly, but at least I haven't given up. I kinda wish I could draw, but I think they wouldn't take too kindly to that. I read 'cause it's the best study I can think of to do, and I think some of them think that it's for pleasure...which it's not. Well, it's more pleasurable then kanji practice for three hours straight, but I think punching myself in the face is more pleasurable than that. Studying kanji is not my thing...obviously otherwise my kanji wouldn't suck. But that is neither here nor there.

So, I got 17 days of holiday...where should I go? I probably should go home, but that is a killer flight. Maybe over summer. I think I might be able to work out two weeks of a visit then. And I've only used between 3 and 6 hours of holiday so far (which in six+ months isn't too bad, if I do say so myself), so I've got most of that time left. Maybe I should round it down to 16 days...since I'd hate to go into work for 1 or 2 hours and then leave. Heck with the bus, that's almost a half day right there. ...not really, I just get to the bus stop too early. My own fault, but I'd rather not miss the bus.

On another note, I had thought I had gained about 10 kilos on my three week sickness/laziness-session, but I think I only gained one or two. Whoo-hoo! Now when I go into the gym, it won't be too terrible. Granted, it's not great since it's been three weeks, but at least I won't have as much weight to lose...again.

No comments:

Post a Comment