Monday, March 23, 2009

2009.03.23 edit

I did indeed go to the gym. It was a-mazing.

...I'm sore already... Tomorrow is gonna kill me. Oh well. It's a fun death.

I somehow managed to pull a neck muscle last night. I don't know what I did, but I did it well. It killed me when we were doing the 'up in the air leg' crunches. I wonder what I did...? It's only on the right side.

AND, my sport bra's too big. As is the shirt. I guess these should be good things, but they make all the jumping a pain.

If you get bruises easily, does it mean you need more vitamin C or potassium? ...or vitamin P, perhaps?

And, I've decided to go on a diet and budget myself more closely than I have been. Yeah for more work for myself!! Yeah!!

2 comments:

  1. Ouch! Pulled neck muscles are the worst! Although I'm suspecting that the sit-ups you did may be the culprit. They do pull alot on your neck, so maybe you just strained it?

    Alright! A too-big sports bra and shirt are just the first step in the much larger walk of weight loss! Go team you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hurt before the boxercise though. It hurt all day. Luckily after about 2 days it stopped!

    WHOOO!! Go team, go!
    Unfortunately (but fortunately) now most of my clothes don't fit well. Some do, but that's just 'cause the cut is good for a little baggy.

    ReplyDelete