Monday, March 30, 2009

2009.03.26

I went to the gym today. It was good. Boxercise was amazing. I know why I always feel like I don’t want to go, but I do always like it…even if I am sore the next day. Or, maybe, perhaps because I am sore the next day? It’s a puzzle.
It was a bad day for interpersonal communication. I really think my Japanese is getting worse and worse. It sucks. It also sucks that my Japanese will never be as good as my English. Which is pathetic since my English sucks. Sucks real bad. Case in point.
I was thinking of going back home for a little in July. It seemed like a good idea. Hang out with my family, get clothes and shoes that fit, things like that. But, I don’t think I can deal with the airports. I remember the heavy feelings I got last time I was at the airport waiting for the flight out. It really was bad. It made my heart hurt. Not like a heart attack, but like a heavy squeezing feeling on it. I’m not 100% sure why or anything like that, but it has happened almost all the times. I think the only time it didn’t happen was when I first came to Japan all those years ago. At least I don’t think it happened. It could have happened but I was too worried about the flight. So, needless to say, I’m not sure if I will go home or not come July/June. It’d be nice, but I’m not sure yet. Well, I’m guessing it would be nice. Obviously I won’t know until it’s happening if it’s nice or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment