Saturday, April 4, 2009

2009.04.04

So far, today has been pretty good. I still feel bad about not going to the pantomime, but I absolutely refuse to be filmed. I know they are doing great, though!
I mailed off the 3 packages I had to be mailed today. It feels good to finally have done that. After that I did a little bit of shopping. I got some pictures printed off. I'm currently attempting to make a scrapbook like thing to chronicle my stay in this country. So far, it's 10 pages long and not in a time-line order merely 'cause that's how I roll. It's mostly in a time-line like order, but there are some pictures that were added mostly 'cause I had them but not space at the appropriate time. That make sense? Too bad. Bought a couple of other things and had a Txpresso (as they called it). It wasn't really that great, but I'm glad I tried it. Now, I'm back at home and trying to figure out what to do with the rest of my day. Maybe some games, some drawing, a little reading. Perhaps some cooking, even.

No comments:

Post a Comment