Monday, September 21, 2009

2009.09.20

He came over at around 5, and we went to dinner. That sushi was darn good. I really liked it. Then we went to see the movie. His bike is so much fun. I really like it. (Don't worry, he's a safe driver) Wolverine was better with all the special effects in it. I must admit that. Although a lot of the effects were so fake looking. I mean, really guys? Let's work on this. Then we went to the baths. That was nice. So very relaxing.
After that we moved to leave and got to his bike. Turned out that he didn't have his keys, so we went back to the baths since that was the most likely place to have left it. It wasn't there. Then we went to the cinema, and, luckily, they were there. He then dropped me off.
I don't think he hates me, which is a good thing. Let's hope I don't fuck this up too bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment