Sunday, September 27, 2009

2009.09.26

Yesterday was a good day. I ate WAY too much and drank too much too, but that is for later in the post.

I went to the gym at around noon. One of the trainers corrected my arm position on the chest press which made it so much easier to do. He seems like a really nice guy. I kinda wish I was more extroverted so I could talk to him. ...and to almost all the other trainers. It's probably their job to look happy and helpful, but they all seem to be just nice people. Oh, Japan and your smile requirements for work. I don't have that requirement, but if I don't smile and laugh some of the teachers start to ask if I'm okay...so I do. But I don't.

After that, I hung out with my friend for a little while. We went to a maid cafe. It was pretty good. Not as expensive as I thought it'd be. All the low bowing was a little strange at first, but I eventually got over it. Somehow it came up, but my friend said that I could be a hostess. It was awesome. So now if I lose the job I have, I'll see if there's any places looking for foreign chicks to be hostess. Except for that sex part it wouldn't be that bad of a job. Yeah. Talk to guys all night. Maybe touch their thighs. I could totally do that.

So, at night was a birthday party nomikai (drinking party). It was nice. We went to this place in the PARCO building (which means nothing to anyone but me <3 ). 2 of the people were about an hour late. 2 of the birthday people, none-the-less. We had delicious food and beer (on my end). We all split up only to be called back together for a second party (one of our members was lost though). It was good. But, as I said, I ate too much and drank too much. I didn't actually get drunk, but I did eat and drink too much. I really need to go the the gym. ...and work off at least one of those beers, but I'm meeting the guy I'm seeing at the bus stop. He went home for his father's 60th birthday.

No comments:

Post a Comment