Friday, September 25, 2009

Today was back to normal schedule (meaning that I had classes).
Got asked if it were okay for a couple of the boys to grab my boobs today.
It really has gone back to normal.
Also got asked if I know how to have sex. But, I had to fix the boys verb first. It's not play sex, it's have. I don't know how many times I've had to tell that to these kids. You'd think they'd remember since they also are talking about it.


...I said no, by the way. For all those weirdos out there who think I would have said yes. I didn't. I said that they couldn't.

2 comments:

  1. "Remember class, proper grammar is key when asking girls inappropriate questions. Also, no means no."

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish they would understand more than maybe two words of that! I'd love to say that to them. In fact, I think I will and just let them stare...

    ReplyDelete