Tuesday, September 15, 2009

There was a culture festival at my school, and a jazz fest, and an autobike experience. All of those updates will be coming ASAP (which means next to nothing - forgive me).
BUT
I will update with this one thing...

The more I learn about 'what it means to be a Scorpio,' the more I fear for any man who attempts to be my steady boyfriend - he's gonna get sexed to death. Geez. Scorpio's in the 8th house, which is the House of Sex (so, go out and count the houses on your street - that 8th one is kinky. If you are in the 8th house, kink it up babay!)
Also, like Spiderman, with great power comes great responsibility.
Actually, I remember reading about that sex thing when I was younger and laughing my head off. The thought of me + sex was so hilarious at that time. Now...much more plausible.

Anyway, a shout-out to all my Scorpio's in the house. And one to all the other signs. Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment