Tuesday, September 22, 2009

I signed up for the JLPT level 2 the other day. Since then (...well...about) I've been studying. Especially grammar and kanji (mostly grammar I must admit...). I bought a book that has exercises that you do for 9 weeks to go through all the grammar you'll need for level 2 (which means if I do it everyday like it says I'll just barely finish it in time for the test). But, today was the first day that I got all the questions right for the day's grammar! Yeah me! Either that means that I understood it well today, that I'm getting used to the questions, or I guessed well today. I'm not sure which I'm going with. I'll leave that up to you all.
Also, pictures.


Sendai's Mascot. And Onigiri headed Date.


Yoshi toy gotten with a coffee that I bought.


Best inside jacket writing ever.


Simple. I like it. Bicycle.

No comments:

Post a Comment