Saturday, October 25, 2008

2008.10.23

More first year fun times. More popping in through windows. More strange looks from the other teachers and I'm crouching outside a window waiting to pop up and tell everyone what time it is in America and how the weather is. It was rather cold today. Rather. But, it was fun. I didn't really startle anymore students...unfortunately...or fortunately...I'm not sure which.
Today was also 'Viking' lunch - basically a buffet for a couple of third year classes and their teachers. It was pretty fun. I didn't eat anything, but hung out with the students and started to try to remember names; my next goal in this experiment of teaching. It turns out, they don't seem to hate me, so life is good. The least I can do for them is to remember their names.
More booze, and more bread, and more movies.

No comments:

Post a Comment