Tuesday, September 2, 2008

2008.09.02

Today I got to make a recording for the first year’s test. My lisp is annoying the heck out of me. I’ve got to train myself to get rid of it. I didn’t think it was that bad, but it is terrible! Today is also Yanagiu’s anniversary so a lot of teachers took off since the kids don’t have classes. But, there were a lot of teachers at school – more than I thought there would be. Either way, my keeper - Minako Obata - and I took a few hours off (3) and went and had lunch and went shopping for a wallet.
We went to AEON near her house. It's a large mall. Nothing too fancy except for the stores. We looked around, and since I had a hard time deciding what wallet to get we got our skin checked. Well, the water level of our skin. Both of us do not have enough! I guess that means that I need to take better care of my skin or something. I'm not sure what it really means, all I do know is that after that we went to a soap store and got our hands washed one and a half times. They were nice products, but a little pricey. After that, guess how much I paid for a wallet 'cause I'm still amazed. Have you guessed? About ¥10,000! I'd never do that in America, but, it's just what you do here. It's a nice wallet and my first real ladies wallet. No more shopping for this month...and it's only the 2nd. Shouldn't be too hard unless I run out of food. In which case, school lunch just got a lot more tasty.

No comments:

Post a Comment