Tuesday, September 16, 2008

2008.09.16

Went to work today. Wasn't too bad, but when I had about an hour and a half to go, I really didn't think I was going to make it. I did almost pass out. And I think I'm let one of the teachers down because I couldn't come up with an activity. I've gotta try harder on that front. It's just a little hard since I still have no idea what I'm doing, and I wanted to pass out. That was a factor. Just gotta make it through Thursday, and then I'll be good! (no school on Friday. But I do have to go to the Immigration Office) Aww man, this would be the perfect time to take a vacation! No school on Friday, Saturday, Sunday, take off Monday, and no school Tuesday!!!! It would be PERFECT, but I'm not even sure I can MAKE it through Thursday let alone go for a trip. And, I do need to go to the Immigration Office since I think they only open during the week, and I don't want to take off to go get my re-entry permit (which I need in case something comes up, or I take a trip to somewhere not in Japan).
Either way, went to work, let people down, and wore a mask. I don't think life's improving, but at least it's not standing still. Now to just work on the crap ton of projects I got going and stop being so damnedly lazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment