Wednesday, September 10, 2008

2008.09.10

There was an ALT meeting today. We taught food at Kamisugiyamadori Elementary School...or some name like that. It's long, and it's late. Correct names are not in my top 10 things to do/remember right now. Either way, we taught, we had fun, we ate sandwiches for lunch, and I went back to school. I got to go around and 'help' (mostly watch) the kids prepare for the festival this weekend. It was pretty fun and rather interesting. I had a good time. I've started to learn some of the kids' names. It's rather difficult since there is about 800 of them, but I'm trying. I asked the kids to come up and ask me what their names are, so we'll see how that works out for me. I stayed after a little and watched the Volleyball kids practice...and by practice I mean I saw them running around and doing that kind of practice, not Volleyball practice per say. It was fun, and I can't wait to buy shoes so I can practice with them. Well, I don't necessarily want to buy the shoes, but that is a step that I need to take since I doubt they'll give me the shoes. I'm pretty sure they won't.

No comments:

Post a Comment