Saturday, September 6, 2008

2008.09.06

Today I woke up with a moderate hangover. I ate the udon that one of the teachers gave me last night/this morning. I don't know if it was what it was, or if it was because I was attempting to sober up, but it made my stomach a little upset. At about noon, I went out to see about buying a new bag (one with a zipper so my stuff doesn't fall out of it like it is now since the clasp broke). I couldn't find one, but I did find stuff to mail stuff in. And a cute smelly thing. After that, I went to the Maruzen to see about getting a book on onomatopoeia. I couldn't find 'em, but I did find a Italian-English-Japanese word book. So, I got that so I can continue to study Italian AND Japanese at the same time. My stomach wasn't too happy about being up, or out, so I went to a 'New Days' in Sendai station and bought 3 drinks (a water, a coke, and a juice). The cashier was kinda cute - he said 'see you,' which I'm not sure why, but made me happy. By cute, I mean that I kinda wanna pinch his cheeks and rub his head.
When I got to my subway stop, I bought 2 more drinks (a vitamin drink, and another water), then walked home. Today was the first non-rainy day for about a week or three. Rather surprising, really.

No comments:

Post a Comment