Sunday, September 21, 2008

2008.09.21

Today, I did not leave my apartment. I worked on some pictures that I owe people, and wrote a couple of chapters of my story. All I can really say is that I think it helped me get better, and my bum hurts. I doubt those two are connected, but they are both true. Gonna go to bed early today too. I'm almost back to 100%, so I don't wanna ruin it with a nigh of fun. Actually, I think my bum would protest before I made it to 9.00PM. It's just after 8PM and I think my bums about to revolt. Tomorrow's school, then, the next day is a day off. I think I shall go scanner shopping, and, failing at that, marker shopping.
And I found out something a little sad. They are opening up ANOTHER bookstore come November. It's sad just 'cause that means that there is ANOTHER bookstore. It's not actually a sad thing...unless you're my bank account. Oh well. I do have self control and I will try to use it.

No comments:

Post a Comment