Wednesday, September 3, 2008

2008.09.03

Today was a practice session at some elementary school with a long name (Kamisugiyamadori). I got to do my self-intro (again!) today. I don't think it went too badly, but I definitely wasn't the best. I'm not sure if there was a worst since everybody just has a different way of going about things in an intro. Either way, it was fun. After that was the monthly ALT meeting. A lot of announcements. Pretty informative as far as announcing things went. But, I must say that I am enjoying my wallet. Expensive as it was, it does the job well and feel damn good doing it.
After the monthly meeting, I had coffee with one of my sempai's - Waylon - and had a good chat with him. Rather interesting fellow. Now if only I wasn't so socially awkward I might be able to have a less one sided conversation with him. Either way, the coffee was good, as was the conversation. After that, we took the subway and I walked him to his gym since it wasn't that far from where I was going. It started to storm. Not too heavy on the rain, but there was a little bit of lightning and thunder. It seems to be completely stopped now, however.
When I got home, I had a note from the Pelican - a postal system here in Japan - that my book from Amazon came, but he couldn't leave it. So, I gave him a nice little call and he redelivered it. I now have my Thor comic. Fun times. Fun times.

No comments:

Post a Comment