Thursday, September 11, 2008

2008.09.11

Speech Contest.

Need I really say more?

Luckily I wasn't in it, just 2 of my students. I'm so proud of them; they've done REALLY well!! One got a prize in the third tier for the Essay section. The other didn't get any for recitation, but I think she should have. She was A-MAZE-ING. Oh well, not much to do about it. (pictures will be added later)
Afterwords, we all went back to school and gave a report about it. It was fun, but I was a little tired (now I'm full of energy, go figure!).
One of the head teachers - Ito-sensei - spoke with me about it. After that he I think half joked about starting an English club, but I'm more than 100% down for that. I kinda wanted to from the start, but we'll see how that goes (if anywhere). Then, upon trying to go to the shoe area, I got accosted by some first years. Accosted because it's been a while since I've said that word...and I think it's a good word. I spoke with them for a while, and then we all had to leave. When exiting, I ran into some 3rd years and they walked with me to the bus stop. All in all, it was a nice day "at school."
After my nice little bus ride to school, I went to "The MALL" and got some pictures printed off from the contest, and bought a bookshelf. I've yet to put it together (I'm eating dinner now), but it will be put together and then the fun part of attempting to figure out where to put it begins.

No comments:

Post a Comment